About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin -ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We've been here since1 921 and we'll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide a great customer service and support
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
We are currently seeking a Night Supervisor position for Byng House, Southport for 24 hours per week.
Your duties will include to ensure the safety and security of both guests and the building and to cover out of hour's reception. You will be responsible for responding to guest and public enquiries. In addition, you will assist with laundry and housekeeping tasks as required, supporting the bar, restaurant service and entertainment programme during the evening.
You should have customer services experience together with demonstrable experience of working in a hotel or a similar environment. In addition a good standard of general education or equivalent and an awareness of Health and Safety and COSHH procedures and regulations are required. Demonstrable experience of supervising an evacuation or crisis management or dealing with an emergency situation is essential.
How to Apply
Please apply clicking 'Apply Online'
Closing date for this role is 10th October 2018
ExperienceLess than 1 Year