Project Manager – Live Events
Location: Edinburgh, Mid Lothian
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time. Due to the nature of our business unsocial and weekend working will be required.
Vision Events has evolved into one of the UK's leading event production agencies with over 30 years of excellence in producing live events. We have a diverse team who offer a creative and innovative approach to events using on-trend techniques producing truly inspiring results.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager, with proven experience in a live event project management role, to join our busy Events Team based in Edinburgh. Our Events portfolio includes Corporate Conferences, AGM's, Award Shows, Recruitment Events, Festive Events, Gala Dinners etc
You will be responsible for managing the full project process. From bringing in event projects, preparing quotes, ensuring that each project is financially successful, working with the design team to deliver technically creative briefs, to client account management and site delivery of the project ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety requirements.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the planning and execution of multiple key events
* Manage all aspects of the event operation from initial brief to event conclusion
* Liaise with the design team to transform client briefs/concepts into workable designs
* Ensure budgetary targets are met
* Source, negotiate and manage contracts, build strong client relationships
* Travel for site inspections and Production meetings
* On-site management of live events to ensure full co-ordination of logistics and on-site teams
* Identify and develop opportunities for continuous improvement of products and services provided
The ideal candidate should:
* Excellent all-round communication skills with good literacy and numeracy
* Confident and able to take initiative and make decisions
* Knowledge of production processes and resource/timescales needed to realise production requirements
* Good organisation and time management skills with proven ability to achieve deadlines and meet targets
* Experience of professional stage set/sound/lighting and multimedia techniques
* Proven ability to co-ordinate production aspects of live events effectively
* Proven leadership and management skills, with experience of staff and crew management
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Full driving licence essential
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on 'APPLY' today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.